Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Subjects I've been wanting to address

I wonder whether I've been lazy or whether it's my lack of knowledge causing lack of confidence that I haven't been able to write up on these subjects, but I shall soon.

1. The social statuses in the Europe, emphasis on the recent shocking events about incest - Joe Fritzl.

2. The primaries that led to Obama's first victory.

3. Inflation in double digits.

4. BJP's win in Karnataka

5. Americas blaming India for causing increasing food prices.


Sharath would have had an edge on these topics and I would have just had to comment to keep pace, but then the bugger has gone silent!

I'll gear up faster than never to try and opinionate.

2 comments:

Never Mind!! said...

If it makes it any better, it is your blog and you can write about anything as much as you know and as well as you.

Would love to read about the social status in Europe. I always thought of Europe as a peaceful place where everyone enjoyed their wines and cheeses without causing too much social or political troubles. The recent incest story was a rude awakening!

Somayaji Ravi said...

thnx! But i have wanted to so i shall!

Yea, the socio-economic troubles of the greener-west shall be treaded upon.

thanx for dropping in!